We went to the library bookstore today - I love that place. We got a bunch of books for Aeryn and the total cost was $2.00! One of the books is "I Hope You Dance", based on the song by Lee Ann Womack, so after reading it, I you-tubed the song. It's a mom singing to her two daughters and it is so beautiful. I'll try to put it on the blog but if it doesn't work, just check it out on You Tube. For all the moms and daughters out there, it will touch your hearts!
Ok, I don't see how to put it on the blog - any suggestions, bloggers (Megan)?
Highlight the text you want people to click on to watch the video, then click on the 'link' button when you are composing your post. It will then bring up a window and let you type in the website to where you want it to go.
ReplyDeleteFor example, if you wanted people to click on, "watch this video" for them do be directed to the website, highlight "watch this video" then click the "link" button. I always just copy and paste the website into the box. Hope that helps!! It will let you test the link to make sure it works too.