I had a really great birthday today. My sweet husband had flowers delivered that are just beautiful and his note touched my heart. Today started with Aeryn helping me sing "Happy Birthday" to Mama, which was really cute. Then she said "special" and then "special chocolate" - so I figured she wanted to take me for a treat today. We ended up having lunch with a friend, then meeting another friend at Yogurt Mama's for yummy frozen yogurt with goodies on top. Finally a huge dinner with the Sutherland family and friends with ribs, chicken, etc. Quite a treat for us since we eat a lot of soup for dinner! So many people called and sent greetings on Facebook (yes, I'm glad I'm on Facebook now) and on email. Up until today I didn't think I felt like celebrating this un-special 61st birthday, but I have to say my family and friends made it quite a special day and I'm going to bed now feeling so blessed.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
So Blessed
I had a really great birthday today. My sweet husband had flowers delivered that are just beautiful and his note touched my heart. Today started with Aeryn helping me sing "Happy Birthday" to Mama, which was really cute. Then she said "special" and then "special chocolate" - so I figured she wanted to take me for a treat today. We ended up having lunch with a friend, then meeting another friend at Yogurt Mama's for yummy frozen yogurt with goodies on top. Finally a huge dinner with the Sutherland family and friends with ribs, chicken, etc. Quite a treat for us since we eat a lot of soup for dinner! So many people called and sent greetings on Facebook (yes, I'm glad I'm on Facebook now) and on email. Up until today I didn't think I felt like celebrating this un-special 61st birthday, but I have to say my family and friends made it quite a special day and I'm going to bed now feeling so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Bithday Donna! You are loved. -Suzi
ReplyDelete