Friday, October 15, 2010

Thanks for the Memories





Our vacation with Tom/Papa is over now - he is on his 36 hr trip back to Egypt. I told Aeryn we would see him in February and she is trying very hard to say that: Feb-bee-bee. Strange not to go to the beach today! We could, but we are catching up on other things. Besides, it's not the same :( without Papa. Mama isn't going to be digging up any crabs for her to hold!
Aeryn had so many outdoor showers from going to the beach sometimes a couple of times a day that now she actually loves showering. The shower is by the laundry room. Once she decided she liked it, she wanted to spend a long time standing in the shower or bringing our shoes to rinse off. Today, she was dressed in her regular clothes and I was watering the flowers with some Miracle Gro while she played. I noticed I hadn't seen her in a few minutes and put the hose down to go investigate. She had figured out how to turn on the shower and was standing in it soaking wet, clothes, shoes, socks, everything - just having a wonderful time!
We are missing you already, Tom. Next time we see you, you are really home. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment