
I've learned from Julie that it is nice to buy yourself a few things for Christmas....and this Christmas was a good time to do that. My big present was a new Kindle from Tom and I'm loving that, but I also bought myself a couple of cookbooks and an electric cookie press. I've always used the old-fashioned twist-and-turn cookie press but this looked like fun so I got it. I tried it out the other day with one of the recommended recipes. I think it came out a bit oily and the cookies were smaller than I expected, but I have to do some more experimenting. I will try with one of my usual recipes. Anyway, I got no complaints about the finished product and probably put on another pound trying them myself! The good news was that pushing a button is a lot easier than the two-handed old kind of cookie press.
No comments:
Post a Comment