Friday, November 12, 2010

So Aeryn Said....


I really need to write down things that Aeryn says. I'm often amazed at her and sometimes she totally cracks me up laughing.
1. Thank you, Aeryn. "My pleasure."
2. During her nightly prayers, I say God bless... and Aeryn names the names of family and friends and always ends with "and all my friends". The other night I said Amen when I thought she was done, and she looked at me and said "and all my friends!" How could I have thought she was finished?
3. I went to get Aeryn out of bed the other morning. She greeted me with, "Obey. Listen and obey. In Jesus' name, Amen." Who could ask for more?
4. Riding in the car, she said, "Snowman in clouds." She has seen snowmen in books and videos but we have never talked about seeing formations in clouds. Just good imagination.
5. I love that she calls me "darling". She'll be walking through the house saying, "Darling, where are you?"
6. Who's your BFF? "Mama!"

No comments:

Post a Comment