Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Family Pictures
















On Feb 26th, we met a photographer at Lanikai Beach for some family photos. I figured Tom and I won't be any younger and Aeryn is adorable, so it's a good time to get some happy snaps. We just got the dvd of 197 pictures back and it is really fun to go through them and see what we like best. Eventually I will make an album, but I wanted to put some of them on the blog to share with family. Aeryn had fallen asleep on the way to the beach so was hard to wake up for the photo shoot, but eventually, and with the help of some gummy candy, she got into it, too. Even Tom enjoyed it, much to his and my surprise! We started at 4pm and the sun was still a bit too high and bright, but I am happy with the results.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. I've never seen Tom look so good!
    Walt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo's are amazing and all of you look fantastic - lots love -Julie xx

    ReplyDelete