Wednesday, February 29, 2012

School Visit




Today Aeryn got to go to Trinity preschool for a little visit - without Mom. She was pretty excited and didn't even bother to tell me goodbye when she got there. I talked to the teacher (a friend from when I used to work at Trinity) when I picked her up again and she said Aeryn did great sitting still for a long story, but not so great at sharing a toy - she grabbed a car out of some little boy's hand. Oh well - it will all come in time. Stand in a line? Put all the toys away? Use the potty? Surely you jest. Too bad that she won't really be going back there until August when the new school year starts, since now she thinks it was a lot of fun. That's assuming that she gets accepted :).

No comments:

Post a Comment