Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 2 on the Floor

Yesterday, Aeryn knocked on the door and I told her I would open it after she had gone to sleep first. She said okay, and went and lay down on her blanket and fell asleep and had a good nap. I peeked in and left her door open so she could come out when she got up.

Today, she seemed all excited about sleeping on the floor (blankets) again for nap time. But - she read, played, knocked on the door, etc, for an hour and 45 minutes. Granted, she had made a poopy diaper that needed to be changed. Today she also learned to open her door, so she just very proudly came out with no nap. No, no, no....back in again. I told her to lie down and she did and now it seems she has actually gone to sleep. So, it's working, but so far I'd say it is mildly successful. I'll be glad when her official "nap mat" gets here - we will take it with us on the trip so everywhere we go she will have the same mat to sleep on.

No comments:

Post a Comment